[OSList] Open Space for just 2 hours and 10 people - any advice?

Leslie Zucker (Creative/DC) LeslieZ at CreativeDC.com
Tue Dec 27 13:45:10 PST 2011

Many thanks to Justin and Spark too!
Justin, appreciate that you dug up so many archived conversations. I just read them all and did a bunch of preparation for tomorrow’s open space – my first one.
Cheers,
Leslie

From: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Stanley Park
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 8:40 PM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Subject: Re: [OSList] Open Space for just 2 hours and 10 people - any advice?

Leslie,

Yoy seem to unserstand the spirit of OST. Your schedule looks wonderful.

You might include 1 minute "Thank you for Coming. Do whatever is necessary" coming from the Boss, only if necessary.

Stay being totally Present & absolutely Invisible.

The OS magic will be played by the group themselves. So just leave them do it!

Bravo you

spark
2011. 12. 24. 오후 5:26에 "Justin T. Sampson" <justin at krasama.com<mailto:justin at krasama.com>>님이 작성:
Dear Leslie,

Since my first time facilitating Open Space was also for a small group with just a few hours, and I also asked lots of questions on OSLIST :), I just dug up those conversations in the archives for your reference. If you feel like reading more, here you go:

I first asked about "Open Space for small groups" here:
http://lists.openspacetech.org/htdig.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org/2006-August/thread.html#17376

Coincidentally, someone else asked about "opening space for very small groups" here:
http://lists.openspacetech.org/htdig.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org/2006-September/thread.html#17697

and reported on her experience here:
http://lists.openspacetech.org/htdig.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org/2006-October/thread.html#17808

And I asked more questions about "Robert's in the midst of Open Space" here:
http://lists.openspacetech.org/htdig.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org/2006-November/thread.html#18016

and finally reported back about "My first time" here:
http://lists.openspacetech.org/htdig.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org/2006-November/thread.html#18025

Cheers,
Justin