[OSList] New video - New Women For New Egypt

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 08:05:07 PST 2011

Eslam - Totally brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing. You and your
friends and colleagues are a true inspiration for all of us, all around the
world. I confess I do laugh when I hear about people who are nervous and
wonder about the "safety" of opening space. I just wish they could join you
and your friends for only a moment. I think that is all it would take. Keep
up the great work!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: