[OSList] Facilitators in Czech Republic?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Dec 17 05:14:17 PST 2011

Dear Eva,
a quick glance into the good old Open Space World Map gives you this
gentleman
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=726&country_name=Czech%20Republic&c_id=50

He took part in a trilingual event on youth
exchanges involving participants from Germany, Czech Republic and
Slovakia, here is the data on the event deposited in the OS worldscape
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/an_veran.asp?veranstaltungId=272&sprache=en&von_seite=ue_veranstaltung.asp&ds=0&branche=Kinder+%2F+Jugend&begleiterId=9&anzeigeOrtId=1

One of the Assistants (he and I did a joint intro using English and
Slovak) was Jan Mihalik
mihalik at pdcs.sk
who is working for Partners for Democratic Change Slovakia
> http://www.pdcs.sk/welcome

where you find lots on his background.

Merry Xmas,
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 418 resident Open
Space Workers in 67 countries working in a total of 142 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org