[OSList] FW: Thank You Harrison!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 09:25:37 PST 2011

Judy - always good to hear birthday wishes from you, even if late J Even
better to know that you continue to be employed JJ

And by the way, Good job, well done!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: