[OSList] 답장: Re: Happy Birthday Harrison

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:42:43 PST 2011

I would dare to say our man has lived a life of the most enjoyable
sociospiritualecologist ever. ;-))

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 12. 3. 오전 6:14에 "Peggy Holman" <peggy at peggyholman.com>님이 작성:

I'm joining the chorus of happy birthday thanks to you Harrison.

Like many, meeting you and Open Space changed my life.  More that seeing
the patterns of operating that made so much intuitive sense given language
and form, who you are and how you gave the gift of Open Space Technology
has meant a lot to me.

Your birthday always seems a good time for me to revisit some seminal
learnings I got not just from OST but also from seeing you in action:

*  generosity of spirit (Open Space is free for the taking. the only
responsibility is to give back - share what you learn)
*  focus on the essence (all the rest is details)
*  simplicity of design  (what's one less thing to do and still be whole
and complete?)
*  inclusion/invitation (welcome the stranger)

Happy 76th birthday Harrison!

Love,
Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

*Enjoy the award winning *Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into
Opportunity <http://peggyholman.com/papers/engaging-emergence/>

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get
burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger