[OSList] 답장: Re: a birthday challenge and opportunity

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:42:43 PST 2011

It seems that Birgitt just streched our common wishes- long live the Man in
hat!

Isn't it?  ;-))

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 12. 3. 오전 5:55에 "Harrison Owen" <hhowen at verizon.net>님이 작성:

Ah Birgitt - a challenge...? For the rest of my life? Who knows. I surely
don't. But that is nothing new or strange since I have never had a clue
where things were headed. Just followed my nose, hung out, and gotten
myself in marvelous trouble in the company of wonderful people. So I guess
if I had a wish it would be for more of the same. If  I ever achieved
clarity about the whole thing I would be pretty sure that I had reached the
end of the trail.  And for sure 120 years sounds like a bit of a stretch.
With luck my carbon print will have been capped and traded well before
then. J****

** **

Harrison****

** **

Harrison Owen****

7808 River Falls Dr.****

Potomac, MD 20854****

USA****

** **

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)****

Camden, Maine 20854****

** **

Phone 301-365-2093****

(summer)  207-763-3261****

** **

www.openspaceworld.com****

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)****

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org**
**

** **