[OSList] a birthday challenge and opportunity

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:54:07 PST 2011

In February 2010, Harrison posted this -- a similar challenge to an entire
community. Perhaps it applies here. Interesting reading it almost 2 yrs
later.

*Opening space 24X7 --Wave Riders Unite!*
https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#search/24+X+7/1259285e22c75f66

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle