[OSList] Fwd: Open Space Institute U.S. - Annual Meeting

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Mon Dec 26 08:39:00 PST 2011

Happy Christmas/Solstice/New Year OSList,

What an amazingly active lively conversation we're having through email!

If you'd like to participate in some open space conversation on with
this community on the phone - sign up for the annual membership meeting
on Friday. You're all invited!

     Warm Regards,
     Harold