[OSList] Need a Topic for an OS event of Wyverns- the baseball team of SK, a major telecom company in Korea

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:34:49 PST 2011

Thanks to 1D OSPC (OS Practitioners Camp) launched with blessings from ho &
mmp mid summer last year during IAF conference in Seoul, we are starting to
hear delightful budding of self-initiated OS among companies of Korean
conglomerates- prominantly LG and SK.

With Xmas spirit abound, we invite every waverider to celebrate these
buddings that will grow and get added up to waves of change worldwide. I
thank you- ho, mmp, and other friends in our list community- for your
prayers & blessings. We now need more blessings and peayers for this OS
event.

One of OSPC graduate, a senior manager at the telecome company, wishes to
get advice for a best topic for the event. How gracious yet pleasant
challenge! ;-))

As you might know, Wyverns are flying dragons (benign creature in the
Orient).

The baseball team has changed its director recenrly and needs spirit
boosting of stakeholders.

Topics we have in mind: Chreers Greater Wyverns, Fly High Wyverns, We the
Wyverns, Let's Wyverns ;-))

Other topics coming from any OS friends will be presented along with
translated version on Moday next week. Any topic will do that will invite
anyone who cares about stakeholder victory of Wyverns

We hope that this event eventually becomes a Koreawide community festival
symbolizing Victory of Stakeholder Echonomy starting from the baseball
team- Wyverns.

>From a cold snow white Seoul

Thank you

Merry Xmas and all our heart ♥♥♥