[OSList] FW: Occupy Harrisonburg (OH)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 05:45:14 PST 2011

My friend Bruce Lundeen down there in Harrisonburg VA seems to be opening a
little more space. You may remember his and his colleague, Kai Degner (Mayor
of Harrisonburg) doing community Open Spaces. The story continues.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: