[OSList] Chile in October WOSonOS...(Yay! says Access Queen)

corina castro corina1960 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:57:20 PDT 2011

Hello, Lisa!

What an inspiring invitation is this, uh? I almost cried out loud: I'M
COMING!!! I'M COMING!!! WAIT FOR ME! :-)

And here goes a challenge to all brazilian that I don't really can see here
all these years: helloooooooooooooooo! What about an Open Space on Open
Space in Brasil, after the World Cup in 2014?

Please, Lisa, send me your precious pages of wisdom from past Host Teams
over the years. I'm sure they will help me coming to a decision.

Hugs!

Corina (from Brasilia, Brasil)

Corina Castro e Silva
Paz e Bem!