[OSList] OST Ning - Statement of accounts

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:14:45 PDT 2011

I add my voice of thanks to all of you though I deeply  apologize that I
have not visited as I could have.  I will always remember being drawn to
this initiative because it captured the "feeling" of having been in Taiwan
at WOSonOS.  It is an experience I will never ever forget, the diverse and
welcoming group who hosted us, the conversations, Brian now departed, Pavel
who we rarely see and Alan and others with whom I have formed life long
friendships.  I smile also knowing that some of my Taiwan friends are on my
Facebook. Can't understand what's being written but love the photos.

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM, <icataiw at ms69.hinet.net> wrote:

> **
> Many thanks to you, Lisa and Shu-Fang for making and maintaining this space
> available to all.
>
> We will miss you and Veronica in Chile, but know you will be with us in
> spirit!
>
> Gail
>

> Hello friends,
>

> Some time ago, when myself, Lisa and Shufang offered to complement this
> list with a NING space (http://openspaceworld.ning.com<http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ning-statement-of-account>)
> that would allow for the creation of language, regional or thematic groups,
> as well as for displaying photos, videos, etc. (related with OST), including
> the photos of many of us that we only know as a name on some posts in the
> OSLIST, we promised that our accounts would be transparent.
>

> Unfortunately, and this is my fault and of the OSI Portugal, we could not
> do that until now - the last day of our vacation :-(
>

> Anyhow I am glad to announce that the NING accounts since the beginning of
> the OST Ning until yesterday, are now available at
>

> http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ning-statement-of-account ,
> where they can be seen by all the community.
>

> All OST Ning pages are public, btw.
>

> Regards to all
>

> Artur

> **