[OSList] Chile in October WOSonOS...

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Aug 28 04:44:50 PDT 2011

Good news Suzanne! Ethelyn and I will be in Chile as well and hope to see
all our friends. So come on folks - Take the plunge!! Chile is HOT!!!  I
can't believe I said that. J

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: