[OSList] part 2 to self organising!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Aug 23 14:01:14 PDT 2011

Marvelous! The point is, Open Space is a natural phenomenon. We may have
named it, but clearly we did not invent it. Nor do we "do it" - Sorry folks,
it runs all by itself. And I loved this comment: "The job of the Fringe
staff "is to do the absolute minimum necessary to make this event happen,"
Gudgin says emphatically.  We get a little weird on this point with talk
about "presence and invisibility" but they waste no words on fringy stuff.
Just get out of the way - and on with the show! No bells, no whistles, --
just create an inviting, attractive environment. I think I have said
something like that myself. J Anyhow, thank you Alan - and if nothing else
the 5th Principle shows up one more time. "Wherever it happens is the right
place." Show On!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: