[OSList] energy field of the facilitator and its influence on OST outcomes

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Thu Aug 4 14:54:13 PDT 2011

Thank you friends,
There are so many stories of what OST is about, many assumptions, and from
that, many different choices of actions and non-actions. I think that it is
useful for OST facilitators to expand their consciousness. Heart Math is a
great path to the mind heart coherence. I believe that in OST: a user's
guide, there is mention of having a good head and a good heart.

What if, just what if, with all our stories and assumptions, it is time for
an upgrade of how we view the facilitator. I know that my computer does not
work with the same operating system that I might have used in 1995...if I
tried that, none of the great and upgraded software I want to use would be
able to function...or function well. I think it is worth looking at
ourselves as OST facilitators and exploring the operating system that we
operate from...including wondering about the need for an upgrade of the
'personal operating system of the OST facilitator'.

I think that twenty years ago, the operating system of the facilitator of
having a good head, a good heart, and a copy of OST: a user's guide, was
enough of an operating system for the facilitator. Today, to get the results
both during and after the meeting that OST has the potential for, I can
imagine needing an upgraded operating system for the facilitator. Would it
include ensuring that I have mind-heart coherence? Would it include that I
embrace expanding my consciousness? Would it include knowledge of how to
work with energy fields so that the participants could align to the energy
field of the facilitator, or better yet the facilitation team who knows how
to be in energy alignment with each other, or better yet the facilitation
team combined with the sponsor team who knows how to be in energy alignment
with each other? Can we move beyond the 'self organizing system' to
something more by our energy field as the facilitator and its influence on
OST?

I experience that humans have evolved a lot in their consciousness in the
last twenty years and that we continue to accelerate in our development. I
experience that young people are at a different level of consciousness at a
young age and that numbers of them know how to work with energy fields and
expanded consciousness. Do we need an upgrade...not in what we do with the
form of OST..but in ourselves as facilitators, our state of being, our work
with energy fields, and our consciousness?

Warmly,
Birgitt
Ps to Michael...possibly next year in Berlin en route to Tuscany

Birgitt Williams
President and Senior Consultant, Dalar International Consultancy
Author, The Genuine Contact Way
919-522-7750

Co-Owner of the Genuine Contact™ Program
 Genuine Contact Way blog
 Become a fan of the Genuine Contact Way
 Follow me