[OSList] openspace and stakeholder engagement

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Aug 3 16:35:33 PDT 2011

Hello, Tanya -
Open Space is *all about* stakeholder engagement.

Perhaps you can be more specific and share with us something more
about what you are seeking and why - and we can provide you with
resources or stories or ....?

A warm hello from Rosario, Argentina (on my way to Córdoba)...

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net

Ask me about these 2011 workshops for facilitators and others who
convene people:
  - The Power of Pre-Work - August 24-26 - San Francisco, USA
  - The Open Space Learning Workshop
         - July 29-31 - Buenos Aires, Argentina (en español)
        - August 4-6 - Córdoba, Argentina (en español)
        - October 17-18- Santiago, Chile (en español)
        - December 14-16 - San Francisco, USA