[OSList] UK: Open Space CoLearning Workshop Friday 9 September, Brighton, 1 day

Vicky @ DecisionLab vicky at decisionlab.org.uk
Tue Aug 30 08:44:10 PDT 2011

Hi, I just joined this list, am currently working with DecisionLab, down in (not-so) sunny Brighton.
Hope you don't mind me advertising our upcoming event here, and please forward it to any contacts you have who may be interested.
Thanks!
Vicky

Open Space CoLearning Workshop Friday 9 September, Brighton, 1 day

~ Do you want to learn or practice to run a participant-led 3 hour meeting or a 3 day conference, for 5 to 1000 people, at a moment's notice?

~ Do you want a way to rapidly launch new projects, bring participation, engagement, equality and inclusion to your business, project or community? To harness collective ingenuity for problem solving?

~ Do you already know how to run Open Space events, but want some feedback and tips from other practitioners?

Experienced facilitators and teachers Martin Grimshaw and Nathaniel Whitestone of http://DecisionLab.org.uk will be hosting an Open Space workshop, teaching and learning with participants from a range of professional backgrounds and skill-levels.

Book at < http://decisionlab.org.uk/open-space-training >
£20 - £200: Sliding scale according to your ability to pay

All our workshops can always be found on our website < http://decisionlab.org.uk/events > and in our occasional newsletter CoLaborative Times < http://s.coop/3ghg > - packed full of links to workshops, helpful tools and nuggets of inspiration, from DecisionLab and friends. Please help us spread the word.

Keep in touch with with Decision Lab on Twitter < http://twitter.com/DLabCoop > and Facebook < http://s.coop/3lij >

The World Open Space on Open Space is coming to London, UK in 2012 - Get involved!  http://www.wosonos2012.net