[OSList] Playing Trutruca & Kultrun

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sun Aug 28 16:49:07 PDT 2011

Thanks Suzanne, Harrison, Artur and Lisa for your loving, inspiring, wise,
and perhaps not very fair words. Here the work is from the CHOSonOS Host
Team <http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?page_id=127> , and like Pilar Torres as
member of it said the other day on our Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/wosonoschile>  page: "The WOSonOS gives space for
the roots to flourish creatively and collaboratively".

So now we are training us to play well "trutruca and kultrun
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xibJoqdSQ> " to honor all of you when you
arrive at this long, narrow and beautiful country in the world's
southernmost.

And of course the "Chilean way" of doing things involves working very hard
the last few days in order to achieve all our promises
<http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?page_id=119> .

Love & peace,

Juan Luis

www.wosonoschile.cl

PS: And If you don't have seen it yet please take a look of this wonderful
pictures of the very south of Chile:
http://www.westerneye.com/books/index.html . To be there, for sure is all
about passion bounded by responsibility!