[OSList] OST Ning - Statement of accounts

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 11:47:03 PDT 2011

Hello friends,

Some time ago, when myself, Lisa and Shufang offered to complement this
list with a NING space (http://openspaceworld.ning.com) that would allow
for the creation of language, regional or thematic groups, as well as for
displaying photos, videos, etc. (related with OST), including the photos of
many of us that we only know as a name on some posts in the OSLIST, we promised
that our accounts would be transparent.

Unfortunately, and this is my fault and of the OSI Portugal, we could not
do that until now - the last day of our vacation :-(

Anyhow I am glad to announce that the NING accounts since the beginning of
the OST Ning until yesterday, are now available at

http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ning-statement-of-account ,
where they can be seen by all the community.

All OST Ning pages are public, btw.

Regards to all

Artur