[OSList] Wosonos 2012 dates and space

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Wed Aug 10 10:38:38 PDT 2011

Dear Friends,

As Chile Wosonos 2011 approaches I would just like to share with you the excitement from our UK Wosonos steering group that we have secured our space for Wosonos 2012. Thanks to some great research and leg work  from Jen and Annette we have found what we think will be a great space for our international event. As you may know space is an incredibly hard thing to find in London and we feel we have done well to find somewhere that has recently been renovated and in a great and friendly area. We will let you know where it is in detail as soon as we are definitely confirmed on the booking but in the meantime...  get out your diaries and reserve your time slot as it has been booked for the weekend of the 11-14 October 2012. Best of joy to all of you in Chile as we share with you the challenges of all kinds of self organisation in it's many manifested forms here in the UK!

Love from
Phelim & the UK Wosonos steering group x