[OSList] Sparking open space (was OSList Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3)

Alan Stewart alan at multimindsolutions.com
Sun Aug 7 17:56:12 PDT 2011

Suzanne and All

What an astonishingly insightful and inspiring piece to bring to the
attention of participants in Stammtisch
gatherings<http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/stammtisch.htm>around our
little planet, 3rd from the sun.

I will do this for the novitiates in Adelaide, South Australia, who were
given training in OST by Brendan McKeague of Perth, Western Australia.

Now back living in Adelaide, after six happy years in Hong Kong, I am
setting local Stammtischs in train.

Number 2 is on 5 Sept 2011 which means that it will coincide - and likely be
'in tune' - with similar get togethers in other countries on dates listed in
Michael M Pannwitz link above.

The venue is my new abode Christie
Walk<http://www.urbanecology.org.au/christiewalk/%20>.
See also a little video on this remarkable 'right
place'<http://www.postcards-sa.com.au/features_videos_pages/features2011/eco_village.html>which
featured on a
locally produced TV program.

What a great 'sparking' point you have generated Suzanne. <smile>

And what a lovely gift to the whole Spacenik community.

With much appreciation

Alan
Adelaide