[OSList] creating the energy field

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Fri Aug 5 02:41:31 PDT 2011

Dear all on OSList

For some years now I have wanted to do a full 2,5 days of open space
with all the organizations that handle matters for people with
different learning disabilities to explore where we can work better
together for better outcomes. I have not felt ready to go forth with
this project until now. This makes me my own sponsor in sort and it
makes me uncomfortable. I have been thinking to create a team with
people from the leadership of the organizations to act as my sponsor
in order for me to better work the role of facilitator, or perhaps
there is a different set-up of roles that I could use.

I've Never set up such a big event before and it makes me a bit
nervous for I don't know from experiences all the details and
logistics of such a big gathering, until now I have only worked with
small groups or with short time. I also have some ambition for this
subject and this might also have an effect on the energy field that is
generated. Is there someone here that like to generate this energy
field with us?

My next step is to contact the leadership of the organisations and ask
them to join me for an after lunch meeting in three weeks where I will
invite them to explore the possibilities of learning with each other.

--
Kári Gunnarsson
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
gsm: +354 8645189