[OSList] Visual Icons for the 4 Principles & 1 Law

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:25:45 PDT 2011

Here is an edit to one part of my recent post:
One version of an "open space medicine wheel" has the four directions of leadership, vision, (self organizing) community, and (self managing) action, plus the transformational dynamic of repeatedly moving around the four directions. The symbols could be:For leadership, a triangleFor vision, a circleFor community, a squareFor management, a crossFor transformation, a spiral
blessingsJeff Aitken