[OSList] Visual Icons for the 4 Principles & 1 Law

Ria Baeck ria.baeck at vitis-tct.be
Mon Apr 18 00:12:31 PDT 2011

As a sidenote, I just want to point out that there is not one Medicine
Wheel, but many, according to different tribes and different parts of
the globe...
When you use one, it would be good to name where 'your' wheel is coming
from; as a way to honor the ancestors.

My two cents on this beautiful Monday morning,
Ria