[OSList] FW: Visual Icons for the 4 Principles & 1 Law

Kári Gunnarsson kari at lambhus.is
Sun Apr 17 20:23:54 PDT 2011

Colors of the Humorism are a bit different then the usual modern four
elemental colors
There connection to the four temperaments are interesting in connection to
this subject

I like this quartet of Community/Leadership/Vision/Management

Air (Spring) = Sanguine / Red  -> Community [courageous, hopeful, amorous]
... Whenever it starts
Fire (Summer) = Yellow -> Leadership [easily angered, bad tempered] ...
Whoever comes
Earth (Autumn) = Black / Dark Blue -> Vision [despondent, sleepless,
irritable] ... Whatever Happens
Water (Winter) = Teal -> Management [calm, unemotional] ... When it’s over

[] -> Ancient characteristics from (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism)

--

>From Harrison Owen:

“Whoever comes…”  North --  Leadership (we are all leaders)

“Whatever Happens…” East – Vision (Vision just shows up not as an
intellectual activity. It’s what we do.)

“Whenever it starts…” South – Community (Real community creates its own
time. The clock is incidental)

“When it’s over…” West – Management (As in the end thereof – No need for it.
Real “Sunset Law”)

--

>From Harold Shinsato:

North -> Air, Animals, White, Receives Energy, Mental Aspect, Wisdom and
Logic (Whoever Comes?)
East -> Fire, Sun, Yellow, Determines Energy, Spiritual Aspect, Illumination
and Enlightening (Whenever it starts?)
South -> Water, Plants, Red, Gives Energy, Emotional Aspect, Trust and
Innocence (Whatever Happens?)
West -> Earth, Black, Holds Energy, Physical Aspect, Introspection and
Insight (When its over?)