[OSList] Testing new OSLIST adress (was: Re: About Facilitating OS Trainning)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 08:55:47 PDT 2011

Hi all:

Testing the new adress and teaching "yahoo" to recognize it ;-)

Artur

PS: You can also see the picture of Saehi Han at his OST NING page
(http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profile/SaehiHAN?xg_source=profiles_memberList)
and, if you so want, you may join the Group "Open Space in Korea"
(http://openspaceworld.ning.com/group/openspaceinkorea), that he created there,
and where he must fell very lonelly until now :-(