[OSList] 답장: RE: ImageCruiser

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:04:52 PDT 2011

Hi Godin and Cheryl,

The IC (ImageCruiser) has been developed as the engine that would propel the
Information Grand Voyage that has been financed by Science Ministry of Japan
for three years so far.

I would be able to come up with more on this initiative that might kindle a
gigantic vortex of intuitive human interactions globally.

Ubiquitously powered by ost,

spark ;-))

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 4. 16. 오전 12:27에 "Cheryl Honey" <cheryl at goodneighbors.net>님이 작성:

Hi Spark…remember me from San Francisco OS training with Lisa two years ago.
We sang Karaoke together with Frank.  I tried to look up Image Cruiser and
didn’t find it. Would you please send me a link. I’m very interested in
viewing the images to be transcended into another dimension.

Blessings,

Cheryl