[OSList] Poet Laureate?

Christie Diamond diamondc17 at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 11:02:30 PDT 2011

A contribution to the call for poems:

Muscles contract completing what was initiated elsewhere

Orchestral precision guides the transition from one place to the next

Velocity proportional to our longing for what was or might be

Ease embedded within the remembering of how this happens

Momentum gathers in the recognition of possibility

Encountering new spaces with unknown terrain

Nascent actions take form as electricity travels

Tumbling into what was scarcely imagined

Christie