[OSList] Moving Day - Something old, something new...

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Wed Apr 6 08:18:37 PDT 2011

I am quite enjoying the flurry of activity

For some reason the following came to mind.  I am not sure if it is a
regional or cross-cultural reference from wedding preparation...

Something old (Please Unsubscribe Me and lots of long time online friends),

Something new (New energy, new site, new projects),

Something borrowed (the knowledge, skills, perspectives, experiences and
all we share with one another), and

Something blue (blue sky thinking, open space outdoors in in Sweden, the
e-mail links on each page)

--
Shalom,

Chris Kloth
ChangeWorks of the Heartland
chris at got2change.com
614.239.1336

Think Globally.  Act Locally.

Please think about the environment before you decide whether you need to print this e-mail.