[OSList] Managing your presence on the list

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Apr 6 07:09:30 PDT 2011

A bow to you, Michael, for managing this lightly in the past. I'm trying
to follow your lead with a sustainable moderation effort.

I realize that there has been a transition and not everyone will like
it. It's probably why there is a flurry of unsubscribe me messages.

*Please please don't* email the list with unsubscribe requests.

*Please please just email* oslist-leave at openspacetech.org
<mailto:oslist-leave at openspacetech.org> if you want to go.

If you don't honor this request, you're just going to keep getting emails.

If you used to get the emails in Digest form - you can do that again.
I'm sorry it wasn't preserved. That might have added another 5-10 hours
of effort for me. I hope you won't mind managing that yourself. Just
click on the link at the bottom of the emails. You will eventually be
able to fetch your password if you lost the email that included it. And
then you'll be able to log in and change to digest mode.

     Harold

http://shinsato.com
twitter: @hajush <http://twitter.com/hajush>