[OSList] Warm hello from New Zealand

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:53:32 PDT 2011

Hi everyone

Thank you to all who have made this space feel as warm, welcoming abundant with possibilities as our previous space.

Thank you so much Harold for looking after us and all our 'stuff' and keeping us informed when the moving lorries got caught up in an unexpected event on the way to our new home. I hope we spend as many happy years here as we did in out old Boise State home.

By the way, phisycally, where is our home now? I remember reading that it is in several places or is that just the 'storage units' we have since purchase to take care of our precious things.

Whatever, it is great to be home.

Regards

Anne