[OSList] A deep bow to Harold

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue Apr 5 19:48:26 PDT 2011

And I would add that all this has happened without having to even move from
my desk without even having to click.

And excuse me but it comes to me now a crucial question:

How might I use this same magic of Harold to get you all to come to Chile
next October for our beloved WOSonOS?

With hopeless,

Juan Luis

our web page is coming soon