[OSList] Managing your presence on the list

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Apr 5 17:40:44 PDT 2011

A list of this size is going to constantly have people coming and going
- and it really is not feasible for me to manually track requests for
subscribing and unsubscribing. I just changed a setting so that
subscription management requests you make will not go to the list
anymore. It's unlikely I will see them either. They will be lost in a
flood of spam held in the queue. I just can't keep up with it.

Instructions for unsubscribing were sent out March 31 when I transferred
your accounts to lists.openspacetech.org.

If you click on the link that at the bottom of every email - you will
find a link that will let you unsubscribe.

You can also send an email to oslist-leave at openspacetech.org
<mailto:oslist-leave at openspacetech.org> and that should get you off the
list.

     Thanks,