[Oslist] Hi everyone again

Bernhard Weber weberb at gmx.at
Fri Apr 1 04:25:28 PDT 2011

I use this opportunity to tell you that I am still present in oslist although just lurking since months and (successfully) struggling with my live as a MS patient and redefining my work as change-facilitator and OD consultant in Sri Lanka and Austria. Right now I am in the process of defining a training with the title "systemic playing with the waves". Participants can learn (1) to play with surface waves/breakers with their bodies (2) use the "waves-of-change" metaphor in reflecting their experiences as change agents and change facilitators in the light of 1 and (3)equilibrate these two levels of movement by mental non-movement and physical slow movement according to the Stress Management Technique "Cyclic Meditation" as recently developed at SVYASA Yoga University Bangalore/India where I have learned it in January

Bernd Weber
Organisationsberatung
OD & Change Facilitation

weberb at gmx.at