[OSList] FW: Once again: Blending OST with Training - an absolute NO NO?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Apr 29 06:53:35 PDT 2011

My experience is that doing something "formal" first, followed by Open Space
works very well. And it certainly isn't "blended" in any sense I would
understand. What doesn't work is inserting Open Space into something else or
inserting something else into Open Space. By "not working," I mean that the
flow is broken and people become confused even if they are apparently
following along. The only down side of doing what you propose is that people
will come up at the end to ask why they "wasted" all that time at the
beginning? Doesn't always happen, but it happens often enough to make me
notice. Have fun.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org