[OSList] FW: ost in school change?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 12:04:46 PDT 2011

Raffi - You might check out the Haitian experience. It isn't a school turn
around - more like a system wide effort. However for examples of OS in Hairy
situations, educational and otherwise - those folks go to the top of my
list. Also, our friend Michael Pannwitz (where are you Michael?) should have
basket full. As I recall most of his early Open Spaces were with schools. He
did all of that so long ago that some of his (elementary) school
participants are now doing lots of Open Space. What goes around comes
around.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org