[OSList] how to : changing individual list options ourselves

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:02:27 PDT 2011

Hi All, Hi Michael,

*" Re: [OSList] hi, can you please put me on a daily or weekly email digest
for this? list thank you "*

I figure out a way of doing this ourselves,
although I am not myself involved in managing the list.

Here is a way of changing any of the details regarding our subscription,
including setting a "digest" mode.

First go to :

At the bottom of the page, you can enter your email in the "unsubscribe or
edit options".
This will lead you to another page ( "options.cgi/oslist ... " )
where you can click on the "remind password" button.

This sends you an email with your password, which you can then use to log
in,
and change whatever options you like regarding mails from the list.

Greetings from Brussels,
Dante
http://hitchwiki.org/en/Dante