[OSList] FW: Knowledge sharing open space?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 12:09:38 PDT 2011

Dicky -- I'm sure Lisa will respond in good time and the response will be a
good one. In the interim a short one from me. No difference. Having done a
number of gatherings such as you describe, in my experience it is strictly
"Business as Usual." And all the usual considerations apply like having a
compelling invitation going to a diverse guest list, etc, etc.

Harrison

Ps -- I am not sure what "book" you might be referring to but you might be
interested in something called "Management von Nichwissen in Unternehmen"
edited by Andreas Zeuch and published by Carl-Auer in 2007. I contributed a
chapter all about opening space for The Question -- which I take to be a
critical element of knowledge generation. Needless to say the whole thing is
in German (including my essay) -- and my German is so minimal that I can't
tell you about the other essays/chapters, but I did enjoy thinking through
my contribution. Maybe you would too??

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: