FW: self organized learning

Judy Gast jgast at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 27 11:23:29 PDT 2010

OK Harrison, thanks for outing this infrequent OSList denizen! The good news of the story is that I connected with some of the participants who were most vocal (and frustrated with process) and followed up with them, and a couple of them are keen to learn more about .. a 'different' approach to such meetings.

In case our venerable mayor or any of the Summit organizers are on this list, as a demonstration of my belief that OS will get you better results (not just talk, outcomes) than what has been tried so far, I hereby offer to work with you to plan, facilitate and follow up (including an evaluation) the next Summit in Open Space, for less $ than you paid the 'event organizers' who planned and organized last week's event.

Please call to take advantage of this offer.  (I promise I will not bop any heads!)

Judy Gast
905-824-4352
      Judy Gast, MBA
      Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
      jgast at sympatico.ca
      http://ca.linkedin.com/in/judygast

      work: 905-824-4352
      mobile: 416-708-0742

      See who we know in common Want a signature like this?