Please hold the space with us

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Thu Sep 23 16:49:46 PDT 2010

Thank you Christine for reminding us this magnificent event. And I’m holding
the space with you from this latitudes. As I have tell you personally your
initiative in Arizona is of the most significance for what we are thinking
here in Chile for carrying forward also. So what occurs there is a powerful
model for all us.

Best wishes,

Juan Luis