osk News))) The 1st wave of the 1-Day OSPC (Open Space Practitioners Camp)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Sep 20 06:19:40 PDT 2010

It is fun to see you having so much fun! Carry on!! By the way what was the
link that Suzanne was talking about? I guess I missed it.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>