Convergence with more self-organization

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Wed Sep 8 04:36:30 PDT 2010

Thanks for this, Diane.

I've saved it into my OST / Action planning folder for future reference.

Jack
Jack Martin Leith
Director, The Samurai Community Limited
The Samurai: A community of innovation warriors
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
www.the-samurai.net | www.jackmartinleith.com<http://www.jackmartinleith.com/>

*Until a technical problem has been resolved, please send emails to
jack at jackmartinleith.com.*