Unconferences

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Sep 7 19:52:24 PDT 2010

Hi, Doug (and others) - I should have lifted the words Harold gave for
Kaliya's description from his earlier posting and placed them in my
posting - rather than simply refer to it. Sorry about that.
In Harold's earlier posting he mentioned that "Kaliya calls it a bunch
of Alpha Geeks rushing at the blank wall to grab the best spots."
The words you bolded are mine.  And thank you ;o)
Lisa