making 'traditional' theatre using OST

Stella Duffy stell at CLARA.CO.UK
Mon Sep 27 10:39:16 PDT 2010

hello all,
I've shared here before about editing a novel using OST, and am now in the
middle of a rehearsal process on a 'traditional' (ie scripted, by a writer,
before rehearsals start!) play - from our first day of rehearsals we've been
working in OS. Having done so most recently with Improbable (ie, in a
company where we all know & understand & value OS), I figured it was worth
trying to do the same, but in what is usually a much more structured
environment. With two weeks to opening and after four on & off weeks (ah,
availability troubles!) I can report the actors and crew are all loving
calling sessions, creating our days together, working on what they want to
work on - while I particularly love not ever having to pretend I know more
than anyone else!
blog about it here :
http://stelladuffy.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/you-may-book/

Stella x