Virtual leadership

Blake Mills mmmblake at ymail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:12:57 PDT 2010

Hi David,
Yes! Your idea sounds great...teaching each other leadership in a virtual
classroom.

I am in the middle of teaching an online leadership program and struggling with
the pre-determined design, in other words, some other people designed it. Would
love to discuss more of how to include self-organized training...especially in
virtual classrooms and from a peer coaching perspective. It has been percolating
in my mind the last month and would love to move forward with it.

Did I hear synchronicity?

Any thoughts?  Anyone?

Bonjour from rainy France!
Blake