PRE-INVITATION XIX WOSonOS CHILE 2011 (corrected)

JL Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Thu Sep 16 16:16:40 PDT 2010

Thanks again to everyone who responded to this list, or directly to me, to
this pre-invitation. And to all of you that already have noted these dates
on your calendar.

And noblesse oblige, I must tell you that our friend Harold Sinshato makes
me know that nineteenth written in Roman numeral is XIX and not IXX as
originally we write it before.

So, to don't be confused please, we'll be waiting to all of you in the XIX
WOSonOS. See you soon.

All the best,

Juan Luis
http://www.espacioabierto.net