Powers of Place Gathering. November 3-7. Kufunda Learning Village, Zimbabwe

Ria Baeck ria.baeck at vitis-tct.be
Tue Oct 26 05:47:48 PDT 2010

  As a host of this gathering in Kufunda, I want to point interested
people to the online community of Powers of Place, and the conversations
that are - and will be - going on around this gathering.

Here is the website:
http://powersofplace-workspace.ning.com/
(please sign in first if you want to contribute to the conversations)

and here is the Group created for this event, where conversations are
going on:
http://powersofplace-workspace.ning.com/group/popkufunda

With love from a sunny autumn day in Belgium,
Ria