wall, bells etc.

Steven (Doc) List doc at anotherthought.com
Tue Oct 26 01:00:45 PDT 2010

1. Rolling whiteboard work well.  Or use multiple sheets of flipchart paper or butcher paper taped together, and find a spot where blue tape/masking tape/painters tape will hold on the walls to attach them.

2. I have used the temple bells both for opening and closing and, at certain events, to remind folks when the session time is ending. While this latter goes counter to what some people would do, I have found that some clients prefer it. There's no hard and fast rule.

...Doc