Powers of Place Gathering. November 3-7. Kufunda Learning Village, Zimbabwe.

Nici Richter nici.richter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:25:39 PDT 2010

Hello Esther

Thank you for your response.

*1. Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) - I will present the 1st PDC on
the farm in December 2011*

   - I have not purchased the farm at this point in time.
   - I think this will happen in 2011, God willing.
   - The farm needs a lot of rehabilitation.
   - I would like to establish a tented bush camp for the course delegates.
   - All of this will take time, effort and a lot of capital.
   - I will develop the course material for the Permaculture Design Course
   (PDC) from January 2011 to November 2011.
   - I will be ready to present the 1st 14 day Permaculture Design Course
   (PDC) *in December 2011* on the farm.

**

*2. From Tuesday 2 to Sunday 7 November 2010 the Powers of Place gathering
will take place at Kufunda Learning Village in Zimbabwe (in the area of
the capital Harare) *
*http://www.kufunda.org* <http://www.kufunda.org/>* *

We are currently about 40 people gathering at Kufunda - from Kufunda
Learning Village itself, plus from North America, Iran, Brazil, Israel,
Greece, Belgium, Germany, South Africa, Kenya, India, the UK and New
Zealand...! Aged 2 years to 75...!

*Please contact Sarah Whiteley who is the Powers of Place Initiative Steward
*
*if you are also called to join us in Kufunda.*
**
*http://www.powersofplace.com* <http://www.powersofplace.com/>
**
*http://powersofplace-workspace.ning.com/events/powers-of-place-gathering*<http://powersofplace-workspace.ning.com/events/powers-of-place-gathering>