A great rescue

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sat Oct 16 18:27:30 PDT 2010

Thanks Jaime for the accuracy and precision for putting the facts in place:
TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FEET!

Although I appreciate it, I assign error to http://tradukka.com and my lack
of vigilance.

I'm ready to be surprised both by you and all the friends that we all sure
will convene from Bolivia and Peru.

The XIX WOSonOS Chile 2011 must be a great reunion between brothers around
the world!

Excitedly,

Juan Luis

PS: The 33 miners are letting us all raise the spirit!